IT Support Leeds
To service our many clients based in Leeds, we have opened a Leeds City Centre office located on Market Street, next to the Victoria Quarter. By having a City Centre presence this allows our engineers to deliver a prompt onsite service when required. We made the decision to open a Leeds City Centre office based on the fact that we already support many different businesses and charities in the area, and this will allow us to remain responsive to their IT needs as we grow so we can continue to provide proactive, friendly and honest support to all of our existing and newer customers.
We understand the unique challenges facing the Leeds Business Community. Our clients in the centre of Leeds range from:
- Business Centres
- Professional Services
- Recruitment Companies
We are a managed IT service provider that tailors the level of IT support to specific operational needs in order to improve overall business processes.
More than Just IT Support in Leeds
We understand that businesses want more from their IT provider than has been traditionally offered. We understand that Leeds Businesses want:
- A pro active rather than a reactive IT Support Company
- A Partner that can help navigate them to the best IT solutions that work for their business
- A business solutions provider that can take an innovative approach to business problems
- A company that can see an organisation through the Change management process of adapting to new technology
To date we have worked on projects with businesses in Leeds and across Yorkshire to:
- Develop SharePoint Sites
- Implement Dynamics CRM Solution
- Migrate companies on to the Cloud
- Achieve the Cyber Essentials accreditation,
- Achieve GDPR compliance
- Assist in the development of a Corporate IT Strategy to support the organisations changing needs
- Assist in Relocation Services
Mansys in Leeds
At Mansys, we are a modern company dealing with modern technology, grounded in old fashioned business values.
- We don’t use technical jargon or confusing language
- We don’t like having hidden costs. All costs are explained up front
- We do love providing good customer service,
- We work proactively to identify issues before they arise
We value our clients and their businesses and strive to understand your business processes so that we can work together to support your goals.
We aim to deliver a comprehensive IT support service to our clients. We do this by not only understanding the technology but also understanding our clients’ business. We take a very proactive approach offering best-practice advice. We don’t believe that our clients use us just to fix their computer issues, we believe that we are here to help our clients’ businesses to run more efficiently and smoothly. We care about how you use your technology to support your business. We don’t just fix computers; we manage your IT systems better so they don’t hold your business back.
Unfortunately no matter where you are based in the world, data breaches and intruders are still a real risk. As the bad guys develop more sophisticated strategies to gain access to your sensitive data and network, you need to keep up to date too. We’ve been long champions of the Cyber Essentials Scheme and work with organisations every day to keep systems secure and protected from attacks.
Mansys is ISO:9001 and ISO:27001 accredited. We are audited each year and our business and security processes are reviewed by a regulated auditor.
Looking for IT support in Leeds? Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements in more detail.